Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hell’s Kitchen 2012 Recap: Season Finale Part 1 ’2 Chefs Compete’ 9/4/12

Our favorite chef Gordon Ramsay is back on FOX tonight with the season finale part 1 of his popular reality show Hell’s Kitchen.  The season finale is going to be handled in two parts and you know with chef Gordon Ramsay at the helm there is always more insanity and drama than one sees on most reality TV and tonight … Keep Reading 

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] 
Get the full story from  Celebrity Dirty Laundry

1 comment:

  1. Christina won the challenge when put up against Justin on stage at Vegas, and Chef Wolfgang Puck gave Christina’s dish the win for taste! I enjoyed watching this show that got automatically recorded on my DVR, and I was able to skip right pass the commercials, which was nice. I was surprised to see that Clemenza was the last person to get picked when Christina and Justin were picking their teams for the last change that will air next week. If you would like to enjoy watching “Hell’s Kitchen” commercial free like me, then I would recommend that you get Dish’s Hopper. My Dish coworker told me that the Hoppers Auto Hop gives customers the option to skip their recorded commercial’s, and it offers a Primetime Anytime feature that automatically records all of my prime time shows that come on CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC everyday in HD.

    ReplyDelete