Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Chistina Aguilera Loves Being Mature

Christina Aguilera is embracing the aging process. The mom-of-one told People.com: "Some people are afraid of change and [feel] that getting older is a bad thing, but I really love maturing and gaining wisdom. "And the experience of being pregnant and having a child and seeing what a woman's body can do is amazing." She said: "I've always been one to make it very clear, love me or hate me, take it or leave it, this is who I am. "I embrace my body, and I embrace everything about myself. Coming full circle is a celebration of freedom and happiness because that's what [my new album] 'Lotus' is representing. I'm embracing everything that I've grown to be and learned to be." The singer appears naked on the cover of her new album - set to be released on November 13 - because she didn't want to make a fashion statement. She said: "It's very interesting, because I don't see that album cover as being nude at all. "I actually feel very covered and it's all about embracing white light and freedom, and I didn't want it to be about too much fashion. I wanted it to be raw, real and free and a celebration of life and the woman I've become."
Get the full story from  Hollywood Rag

No comments:

Post a Comment