Friday, April 15, 2011

America Hates Miley Cyrus

We all remember the sweet, cute little girl of the Disney Channel's "Hanna Montana" with a menace attitude played by Miley Cyrus. Well, the girl has turned into a woman and she has a mind of her own to choose. She has been into some unwanted decisions that made her life talked about and a controversial one in the Hollywood Industry, and now she thinks that America hates her. 

"I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don’t know if they want me to tour or not. Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me,” she said. “Kind of going to the places where I get the most love. Don’t want to go anywhere where I don’t feel completely comfortable with it.”

This is the price she has to pay for making stupid decisions..... whats your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment