Saturday, April 9, 2011

HULK HOGAN for micro wrestling "long live HULKAMANIACS"

During my younger years, I have been an avid fan of many wrestlers and one of them that I idolized most is the "HULKSTER" himself, Hulk Hogan. Everytime he enters the ring and wrestles a much bigger opponent I would close my eyes to hide from seeing my idol brutally brawled but most often it turns the other way around. Hulk Hogan always come out the victor(good guys Prevail). That was then and my idol aged a little bit and retired from the entertainment scene.   

According to Radar Online, the TruTV reality show tentatively called Micro Wrestling, will center around the wrestling world of little people.

“He’s the guy who inspires, recruits, trains and mentors them. He’s been involved in every step -- only this time it’s on a smaller scale,” his attorney David Houston tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

“It will explore the fascinating world of wrestling on the scale of little people,” he adds. “It will show their extraordinary physical capabilities and the true strength of people of that stature.”

Long live the HULKAMANIACS

No comments:

Post a Comment