Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BABY FAB: Tia Mowry Talks About Expecting A Boy, Lack Of Sleep And The Miracle Of Pregnancy

Tia Mowry recently sat for an interview with TheBump.com to talk about the most exciting moments of pregnancy journey including the discovery, finding out the baby's sex and taking that very intimate nude pic.
Tia Mowry recently sat down to talk about her happiness during her pregnancy and the many highlights along the road.  She first revealed how she found out she was pregnant....
 I knew something was going on when I didn’t get my period, so I went ahead and took a pregnancy test. I was so excited when I saw the positive sign that I couldn’t stop jumping up and down and crying. I actually was working in Atlanta at the time, so I was away from my husband [actor Cory Hardrict]. I called him right away, but he was in such shock that he didn’t believe me. I took a picture of the test with my phone and sent it to him for proof!

Get the full story from  Young, Black and Famous

No comments:

Post a Comment