Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kim Kardashian Vacations in Monaco With Fiance!

Before she starts planning her wedding, Kim Kardashian is vacationing with her new fiancé. Kardashian and Kris Humphries flew to Monaco Thursday for a vacation with the basketball star’s family.
"I wanted to propose before the trip so we could really spend some quality time together with my family as a couple. I planned it out this way,” Humphries tells People magazine.
The New Jersey Nets star popped the question with a 20.5 carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring on May 18 at Kardashian’s Beverly Hills mansion. Later that day the couple celebrated with the Kardashian family.
"Kris really didn't want a big celebration, but he had jokingly told my mom he'd be fine if there were mini-horses there. Later that night at the party, my mom brought out two mini-horses, covered in glitter, for us! It was hysterical!” Kardashian tells People in the new issue out Friday.
"I didn't expect this at all," she said of the proposal. "I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."
Kardashian plans to have the wedding this summer.
Source
Uploaded Picture:  PHOTO GALLERY:
Get the full story from  Bricks And Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment